Thank you so much for supporting our business
(we hope you enjoy your candles)
- Always burn candles on a level, well protected, heat-resistant surface (such as a plate or tray) that is large enough to contain any drips or melted wax
- Always burn within sight (extinguish before leaving room or going to sleep)
- Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children or pets
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time before burning
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans and air currents
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, match & debris
- Never touch or move a burning candles while the wax is liquid
Zen Den Candles are designed to hold a tealight, after burning to desired depth. For ideal results, burn for 1-2 hours at a time. Allow candle to cool & trim wick low before placing a tealight candle in the recess.
* Candle Burn times are estimated only and affected by various factors & circumstances
Special Note for Crystal Candles
The shimmery finish is adhered to the surface but some excess may be transferred when handling. This is completely normal and 100% safe! Simply wash off with soap and water or leave it on if you think it looks pretty.